The first step in building your greenMachine is to select your signal processing platform. Choose from a powerful two, four or eight channel appliance, each providing a variety of I/O choices. Whether it’s a simple standalone appliance or a complex system with multiple units networked together all over the world, we’ve got you covered. Build it, stack it, rack it. Need rack mount solutions and redundant power solutions? We’ve got you covered.Learn More
greenMachine callisto – 2 Channel Signal Processing Appliance
The greenMachine callisto is a compact self-contained general purpose A/V processing platform designed to host a wide variety of applications or APPs.
APPs are available online from our greenStore. You can try before you buy, download, combine and add or remove functionality as needed. Experiment and fully test you own custom designs before you buy. All APPs are fully functional and watermarked until purchased. You are in complete control of your own custom greenMachine.
The basic greenMachine hardware does not include any APPs. These can be purchased and downloaded from the online greenStore via the control software when connected to the greenMachine.
Customize your functionality just the way you need it.What’s Next? Find out more about APPs
The greenMachine hardware platform includes an integrated color display with an intuitive user interface for local control and signal monitoring. A variety of push buttons and status indicators can also be found on the front of the hardware.
An external primary power supply is included with every greenMachine hardware purchase, and you can add an optional second power supply for redundancy.
The basic greenMachine callisto includes two internal processing channels, which are inactive until APPs are installed. An internal crossbar provides access for I/O connectivity including:
- 2x Electrical SD/HD/3G SDI inputs. Level A and Level B DL
- 2x Electrical SD/HD/3G SDI outputs. Level A and Level B DL
- 1x HDMI input (1.4a)
- 1x HDMI output (1.4a)
- 1x Analog reference input (bi-level or tri-level sync)
- 1x Analog reference (bi-level or tri-level sync) or CVBS composite video output
- 1x Electrical LAN I/O connection
- 4x Balanced Analog Audio or Digital AES Audio inputs
- 4x Balanced Analog Audio or Digital AES Audio outputs
- 2x GPI inputs
- 2x GPI outputs
Optional I/O for callisto greenMachine Hardware
- SDI Fiber I/O – Variety of plug-in options including CWDM
- LAN Fiber I/O – Variety of plug-in options including CWDM